Private Educational Institution "MARSTAR"
Private Educational Institution “Marstar” (Marstar Training Centre) was founded in 1998 year.
At present Marstar Training Centre conducts the following training courses:
- training and retraining for the seafarers, both ratings and officers, in accordance with the national requirements and the requirements of the international Conventions , particularly, STCW 78 as amended, SOLAS-74, MARPOL and ISPS code.
- training and retraining for the River fleet specialists
- training, retraining and advanced training for the Sea pilots
- training and advanced training for the small craft navigators
- training and retraining for the oil and gas industry specialists
Educational process in Marstar Training Centre is conducted basing on the permanent License issued by the Committee for education of the Government of St. Petersburg (register № 1493 dated 02.09.2015)
Education and training based on the marine areas programs are conducted in accordance with the Certificate of approval issued by the “Rosmorrechflot” and Agreements between the Ministry of Transport of Russian Federation and the Institution conferring the Institution the authority as a Recognized organization for the implementation of training of crew members of seagoing vessels in accordance with the STCW78 as amended.
Since opening the “Marstar Training Centre” has become one of the largest Centres of training, retraining and advanced training in the North-West region of Russia.
The staff of the “Marstar Training Centre” consists of specialists with extensive experience of simulator training who took direct part in the creation of various simulator complexes.
The educational process is conducted by qualified teachers, instructors, masters of industrial training and other specialists with many years of experience in their respective areas, many of whom have additional training and traineeship in foreign educational institutions and companies